IMMIGRATION LAW 2018-06-03T20:26:41+00:00

We have a combined total of 11 years experience in the migration industry. We assist in an array of visas. With constant changes in the industry, we stay on top of the new laws in Immigration to provide you with a tailored and up to date service. We hold your hand all the way.

  • Check which visa you want to apply for

  • Understand what you want to achieve

  • Let us guide you the rest of the way

The Student Visa is a subclass 570.

To apply for a student visa, you need to study full-time, on campus and receive a CoE. You must also have enough financial ability to support yourself and your family members.

Most importantly, you must be a genuine student. This includes a range of factors such as the reasons to study, the reasons to return home, financial ability, family composition and other things.

This is the traditional work visa. It includes three stages:


At this stage, the company needs to show that it is actively and lawfully operating. It also needs to show that it is training its Australian Staff.


At this stage, both the employee and company need to show that the position is real and genuine. The salary is at the market rate for the specific job and all terms and conditions are fair.


At this stage, it is up to the employee to show that they have the ability to do the job. Immigration will take into account your work experience and qualifications. You also need to have health insurance, police checks and other ancillary things.

This visa is just like a 457 visa. Except that it is permanent. While it can take around 1 year to process, it is possible to continue working during this time and remain in Australia.

This visa is in two stages; nomination and visa.

The company must be actively operating. You as the employee must be a genuine employee and have the skills and experience in order to do the job.

This visa can be regional, or located in the city.

A 187 regional visa requires an employer, just like a 457.

However, because your employer is located in a regional area, this opens the possibility of applying directly for permanent residency. There are additional requirements to be satisfied, as well as additional wait times.

The skilled independent 189 visa is points tested. If you have an occupation on the long term migration list, and 60 points, you are eligible for this visa.

Immigration take into account your age, experience, qualifications, English ability amongst other things.

Similar to the 189 visa, this is points tested. However, you need to be nominated by a state or territory in Australia. This opens the door to more possibilities with longer occupation lists, only needing 55 points instead of 60 and other benefits.

The 188 business visas have a few streams. Primarily; A, B and C.

A is for people with at least 2 years of ownership and management experience in a company, who are looking to open a business in Australia.

B is for people who want to invest $1.5 million into Australian Bonds, and in return obtain a visa.

C is for significant investors with at least a $5 million investment.

This visa is also known as the spousal visa. You need to be in a relationship with your partner and married to apply for this visa. Immigration take into account 4 factors when determining this visa:

Financial, social, commitment and household evidence.

This visa is just like a married visa, except that you do not need to be married. Instead, you can be in a relationship for 12 months (some exceptions apply).

Immigration take into account your household, finances, social and commitment evidence.

This visa is for students who have graduated after:

  • Studying for at least 16 months
  • Towards a 2 year course in Australia
  • While on a relevant visa

This visa lets you stay in Australia up to 4 years with full work and travel rights.

A Child visa (subclass 101 or 802) lets an eligible parent sponsor their child to live in Australia indefinitely. The parent can apply on behalf of a child younger than 18 years of age.

An eligible parent is:

  • an Australian citizen
  • the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa
  • an eligible New Zealand citizen.